Sunday, April 5, 2009

Tonight I'm writing the inaugural edition of my newsletter, Maven Matters. I'm going to focus on the concept of FOCUS. People seem so distracted today, whether it's the economy or bad news all around, people forget to focus on the things that really make a positive difference in their lives--relationships, helping one another, being kind, and being grateful. Everything else is just stuff. Yes, we need to deal with the stuff, but let's put first things first.

So, for everyone who signs up for my newsletter, I'm going to send them a timer (while supplies last). I suggest you set it for 10 minutes and then focus on helping someone, writing down what you're thankful for, pray, meditate, pet the dog, talk to someone you love. And if you feel like it, let me know how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment