Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I dwell in possibility --Emily Dickinson

Hope and possibility. I choose to live in the realm of hope and possibility, because to do otherwise would mean denying the true nature of everything around me.

I choose to believe that there is always something good that will come out of a situation if I will simply open myself to it.

I choose to hope that today will be an incredible day, perhaps my last day, and I don't want to miss a moment of it.

If you've been struggling to get through yet another day, may I suggest you try something different? Try believing that there is possibility in the day before you. What if this day of all the days of your life will be your best day? Would you want to miss a single moment? Maybe one moment will be THE moment to change your life forever.

I choose to dwell in possibility. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment